Toasted Egg Shapes
Write a review
- 1 bread slice, lightly toasted
- 5 g butter
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Tomato sauce, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Butter the toast.
- Use a cookie cutter and cut a round, heart or star shape from each bread slice.
- Place the bread slices on a greased baking sheet and break an egg into the cavity.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the eggs are set.
- Season and serve.
- Place baking sheet in oven to heat up simultaneously with the oven.
- Then butter the sheet and place toast slices on baking sheet.
- The eggs will cook faster in the heated pan.
Heidel Eggs - Mpumalanga's leading egg producer https://www.heideleggs.co.za/