Pasta with Ham & Macaroni
Write a review
- 250 g cooked pasta of your choice (cook according to instructions on the packet)
- 4 – 6 large eggs
- 250 ml (1 cup) milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 150 g cooked ham, chopped
- 12 baby tomatoes (optional)
- Drain the water of the cooked pasta but keep in the cooking pot.
- Beat the eggs and milk together and season to taste.
- Add the egg and milk mixture to the warm pasta, mix through and cook together for one minute.
- Add the ham and the baby tomatoes.
- Stir well through.
- Serve as a complete meal.
- Baby tomatoes can be cooked in a warm, oiled pan before adding to pasta.
Heidel Eggs - Mpumalanga's leading egg producer https://www.heideleggs.co.za/