Pan with Mince, Tomato and Eggs
Write a review
- 30 ml oil
- 500 g beef mince
- 2 x 410 g cans tomato-and-onion mix
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4-6 eggs
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the mince until browned.
- Add the tomato-and-onion mix and flavour with salt and pepper.
- Place lid on the pan and leave to simmer for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Remove the lid and make 4-6 hollows (depending on how many eggs you use) in the mince mixture using a spoon.
- Pour a little oil and break an egg in each hollow.
- Cover the pan and cook until the eggs set.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve straight from the pan on rice, cous cous, pasta or pap.
- The addition of eggs makes this a very economical meal
Heidel Eggs - Mpumalanga's leading egg producer https://www.heideleggs.co.za/