Write a review
- 350 g smoked haddock
- 300 ml milk
- 3 slices lemon
- 1 bay leaf
- 60 g butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 10 ml mild curry powder
- 175 g long grain rice, cooked
- 15 ml fresh coriander, chopped
- 170 ml cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the haddock in a pan together with the milk, lemon slices and bay leaf.
- Simmer for 6 minutes.
- Remove the fish and flake.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the curry powder and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice and stir through cooking together for another 2 minutes.
- Add the fish, coriander, eggs and cream and stir until heated through.
- Season and serve.
- Serve as a late breakfast or lunch
Heidel Eggs - Mpumalanga's leading egg producer https://www.heideleggs.co.za/