Write a review
- 5 eggs
- 125 ml (½ cup) cooking oil
- 250 ml (1 cup) cake flour
- 12,5 ml (2½ t) baking powder
- 5 ml (1 t) dry mustard
- 5 ml (1 t) salt
- 375 ml (1½ cups) cooked broccoli
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 50 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 10 ml (2 t ) fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200ºC.
- Beat the eggs and cooking oil together
- Sift the flour, baking powder, mustard and salt together and mix in with the egg mixture.
- Chop the broccoli coarsely and mix with the chopped onion.
- Add to egg and flour mixture.
- Mix lightly.
- Spoon mixture into greased muffin pans and bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until done.
Leave to cool slightly and remove from pan.
- Serve hot with butter or with scrambled egg (Croissant with Scramble Egg & Salmon on how to scramble eggs) as a complete breakfast or light meal.
Heidel Eggs - Mpumalanga's leading egg producer https://www.heideleggs.co.za/