Avocado and Egg Dish
Write a review
- 1 ripe avocado
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 hard boiled egg
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- drizzle olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- lettuce leaves, optional
- Slice the avocado in half and drizzle with lemon juice to prevent discolouring.
- Sprinkle the cavities with salt and pepper
- Separate the hard boiled yolks and whites of the eggs and chop finely.
- Mix the chopped egg whites with the spring onion.
- Fill the avocado cavities with the chopped egg white and sprinkle the chopped yolk on top.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce leave, optional.
- Serve as a brunch dish, for lunch or a starter
Heidel Eggs - Mpumalanga's leading egg producer https://www.heideleggs.co.za/