Asparagus, potato and boiled egg
Write a review
- 4-6 baby potatoes
- 6 fresh asparagus spears
- 2 soft boiled eggs
- 15 g (1T) butter, melted or olive oil
- 15 ml (1T) fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the baby potatoes in rapidly boiling water until just tender. Drain.
- In the meantime, boil the eggs to desired firmness
- Place the asparagus in rapidly boiling water and boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain and refresh under cold water to stop cooking process.
- Melt the butter and mix with chopped parsley.
- Halve the eggs and place eggs, asparagus, and potatoes in a serving plate. Drizzle with parsley butter, season and serve.
- Ideal for a complete meal or generous starter
Heidel Eggs - Mpumalanga's leading egg producer https://www.heideleggs.co.za/