All-in-one Potato Salad
Write a review
- 6 large potatoes, cooked, peeled and cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 5 rashers bacon, fried and chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup) mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper, to taste hard boiled eggs
- Parsley, chopped
- Mix all the ingredients except the hard boiled eggs and chopped parsley together in a serving bowl.
- Lastly top with quartered hard boiled eggs and chopped parsley.
- Make salad a day in advance and keep refrigerated. Serve as a side dish to a braai.
Heidel Eggs - Mpumalanga's leading egg producer https://www.heideleggs.co.za/