Salami, Eggs, Olives & Tomato Salad
Write a review
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 4 slices salami, cut in quarters
- 8 baby tomatoes
- 8 olives
- 60 g mozzarella cheese, cut into blocks
- 4 spring onions, slices
- salt and pepper, to taste
- olive oil, to taste
- fresh basil, for garnishing (optional)
- Mix all the salad ingredients together and flavour with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and garnish with basil leaves.
- Serve with garlic and parsley toast, if desired.
- Salami can be replaced with ham.
Heidel Eggs - Mpumalanga's leading egg producer https://www.heideleggs.co.za/